Saturday 26 December 2015

Heater Ordered

Searching today on Ebay and there was a supplier selling the Propex at £422 and I also got an email from Ebay saying quad Nectar points for one day only, 
So I don't think it's going to get any cheaper than that so I have ordered it. He only had 3 for sale and all 3 have gone in the day. And a couple of hours later I got an email saying 'despatched' although on a Bank Holiday afternoon that means the carriers have been informed that it is ready for collecting.

I also ordered 5 metres of 8mm copper pipe from a different supplier on Ebay so as soon as the weather is better I should be good for fitting it.

Another thing ordered from ebay was the waterproof cable gland for fitting the reversing camera.

Further updates as and when they are fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment