Friday 25 December 2015

Two New Projects

Christmas day, going to my son's for Christmas Dinner very soon. Just a short update post and to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year.

2 new projects planned for the van, it was my birthdays a couple of weeks ago and one of the presents I got was a reversing camera, so that will be fitted as soon as we get a dry day, I also need to get some more Sikaflex first.

The second project is to fit a Propex lpg heater, expensive but unfortunately needed in this Country. A few weeks ago they were £387 on Ebay but now the cheapest is £427, I should have got one when they were cheaper but no rush, hopefully someone might sell one a bit cheaper.

I already bought the 3 way gas manifold as I will have to make some adjustment to the gas pipe layout and the manifold I have is only 2 way, one to the hob and the other to the water heater.

I may also make some adjustments at the back of the van, making some storage in-between the toilet and the gas bottle storage, the only thing is it will block the access to the back door, so I am not sure yet about this, just on the safety aspect of having only one access point.

Some more posts soon I hope on fitting the camera and heater.

No comments:

Post a Comment